Pages

Thursday 13 January 2011

Butterflies and glitter

On Wednesdays and Thursdays I do my 'real' job, so technically, this morning I should be getting ready to face a class of 20 something 6 and 7 year olds this afternoon. Hmmm, perhaps not, eh?! The pull of the blog is just too strong, so I thought I'd let you know what's in store.

I've got a fabulously girly cupcake order to do for Sunday, with lots of glitter, butterflies and lacy wrappers- my favourite kind of order! I'll do a big picture post over the weekend to show them off and I might even find time to share some work in progress photos and tips, but for now I'll leave you with some of my previous creations.

New baby boy cupcakes
                                                      

Love and Butterflies cupcake
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment