Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

Love and stuff

Valentines cupcakes are playing on my mind at the moment. So much so that I think I may need to bake some tonight, just to try out my ideas! I've been having a little look around at some of the offerings from other crafties out there for inspiration (being a crafty is a good thing by the way, even if my brother does use it in a derogatory sense). These are a few of my favourites.

I love this butterfly heart picture by Daisy Frames that I found on gift wrapped and gorgeous. I wonder how many butterflies I could fit on a cupcake...?

Who wouldn't love buttons like this on their cardi?! There are loads more designs on Melissa Choroszewska's website. They've given me an idea for a cupcake...

And last but by no means least, this truly fabulous bronze kiss cast- not that I could put them on a cupcake, but wouldn't they look amazing if I could make them from icing... I wonder if I could get a mold made?!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your valentines day cupcakes! :) I like being "a crafty"!

    ReplyDelete