Pages

Monday, 14 February 2011

Feeling fruity?!

Today I will be jumping on the 'Handmade Monday' bandwagon. Started by Wendy at 1st Unique Gifts, it's about sharing what we've been up to, on a Monday! Seemples.

I couldn't let Valentine's Day go past without sharing some love, could I? So, here we go...

The brief? A cake with lots of berries and not much sugar or icing...



Valentine's Day Cake. I've no idea how the recipient reacted, but his secretary didn't know what to do with herself!


This isn't actually a Valentine's gift, but it is going to be sent packaged with lots of love from us country folk to my friend of almost twenty years who I don't see often enough.


Oh, and just to update you on the latest installment of the cakes by post saga, the muffins arrived (fanfare please)... IN PERFECT CONDITION! Muffins by post here I come, hooray!