Pages

Sunday, 22 May 2011

Paper cuts hurt!

They hurt my back anyway- I spend so long bent over the table concentrating that I get very achey. Luckily I've managed not to slice my hands either on the paper or a knife... yet!


I've made a few more designs this week, so once again I've got something new to offer for Handmade Monday, hooray! Today I went to a dedication ceremony (similar to a Christening) and the parents had requested no presents. I hate not taking anything, so I made each of the girls a papercut card of their initial, which can be framed if they want to keep it. They took ages, but I think the result was worth it. I'm planning to make one for the baby's room if it plays ball at the scan and we find out what we're having. I need to try bigger ones to add to my Folksy shop too.